CardioCalm Drops™ – Natural Cardio Support Supplements
- Take with Heartdrops for ultimate heart health
- Strengthen and rebuild fast with safe but high doses of Hawthorn
- Calming and stabilizing herbal blend
- Take it now but not forever, just until you’re better
Buy 3x CardioCalm Drops™ and Save 10% plus Free shipping!
Used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health in adults.
• Take with Heartdrops for ultimate heart health
• Strengthen and rebuild fast with safe but high doses of Hawthorn
• Calming and stabilizing herbal blend
• Take it now but not forever
• Manufactured in a GMP Certified, NNHPD and USFDA inspected facility
Recommended Dose: Adults shake well; take 1 ml – 3 ml 3 times daily.
Store away from children, in original container out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml): Viscum album (European mistletoe leaf) 31.8 mg, Crateagus laevigata (hawthorn fruit) 317.7 mg, Crateagus laevigata (hawthorn leaf & flower) 31.8 mg, Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap aeria) 43.1 mg, Capsicum annuum (cayenne fruit) 2.0 mg, Hemidesmus indicus (Indian sarsaparilla root) 38.6mg, Mentha x piperita (peppermint leaf) 35.2 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: water, ethanol, glycerine, spearmint flavouring
CardioCalm Drops™ helps maintain cardiovascular health in adults.
There are several types of irregular rhythms known as arrhythmia,
or irregular heartbeat - including Bradycardia (less than 60 beats/min), Tachycardia (greater than 100 beats/min), and Atrial Fibrillation (characterized by a disorganized, irregular heartbeat) - that can lead to a number of symptoms:
- Palpitations: Feels like skipped heartbeats, fluttering, “flip-flops” or racing heart
- Pounding in the chest
- Dizziness or feeling lightheaded
- Shortness of breath
- Chest discomfort
- Weakness or fatigue (feeling very tired)
- Silent arrhythmia can also occur without symptoms
- Sudden death
Arrhythmias can have a number of causes:
- Heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- High blood pressure
- Changes in the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy)
- Electrolyte (e.g. sodium or potassium) imbalances in the blood
- Shock, fright or stress
- Dietary intake of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, cocaine, inhaled aerosols, diet pills, etc
- Pharmaceuticals, including cold remedies
So how can CardioCalm Drops™ help?
CardioCalm™ contains the most Hawthorn extract of any licensed formula available in Canada. This extremely safe but powerful
herb has been used successfully to clinically treat arrhythmia and heart failure1,2. It helps to strengthen heart muscle contraction while simultaneously calming a rapid heart rate. A stressed or weak heart has trouble keeping time. CardioCalm™ also contains cardio-active and tonic herbs like Skullcap that helps to support a weakened heart3, European Mistletoe that is traditionally used for nervous tachycardia4,5 and Indian Sarsaparilla which has a cardio protective influence and helps relieve stress6,7.
Don’t skip a beat, pick some up today!
Strauss formulas have been available for over 40 years and are well known for being so effective you don’t need to take them forever. Just until you’re better.
Consider taking CardioCalm Drops™ with Strauss Heartdrops® and Kidney & Blood Pressure Drops™
North Americans have a heart attack each year
Are having their second heart attack
North Americans die each year due to heart disease & stroke
North American man or woman dies every 20 seconds due to heart disease & stroke
- 90% of women have one or more risk factors for heart disease or stroke 90% 90%
- 80% of heart disease & stroke events may be prevented by lifestyle changes and education 80% 80%
- 65% of women who die suddenly of coronary heart have no previous symptoms 65% 65%
- 54% of women recognize that heart disease is their number 1 killer 54% 54%
North American Statistics
These statistics are used by health researchers, clinicians, healthcare policy makers, media professionals and consumers, serving as a major source for monitoring the cardiovascular health of the wider population.
References: 1) Upton R, Petrone C. (eds.) Hawthorn Berry. Santa Cruz, CA: American Herbal Pharmacopoeia; 1999. 2) Degenring FH, Suter A, Weber M, Saller R. A randomised double blind placebo controlled clinical trial of a standardised extract of fresh Crataegus berries (Crataegisan) in the treatment of patients with congestive heart failure NYHA II. Phytomed. 2003; 10(5): 363-369. 3) Huang Y, Tsang SY, Yao X, Chen ZY. Biological properties of baicalein in cardiovascular system. Curr. Drug Targets Cardiovasc. Haematol. Disord. 2005; 5(2): 177-184. 4) Felter HW, Lloyd JU. King’s American Dispensary. Cincinnati, OH:Ohio Valley Co.; 1898 5) British Herbal Medicine Association. A Guide to Traditional Herbal Medicines. A Sourcebook of Accepted Traditional Uses of Medicinal Plants Within Europe, 2003 Edition. Bournemouth, UK: BHMA Publishing; 2003. 6) Zarei M, Javarappa KK, Zarei M, Baker S. Cardioprotective effect of the root extract of Hemidesmus indicus against doxorubicin-induced oxidative stress in mice. Pharm. Lett. 2013; 5(1): 334-339. 7) Venkateshan S, Subramaniyan V, Chinnasamy V, Chandiran S. Anti-oxidant and anti-hyperlipidemic activity of Hemidesmus indicus in rats fed with high-fat diet. Avicenna J. Phytomed. 2016; 6(5): 516-525.